Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend.
I wanted to share what my current skincare routine is. I have been doing this same routine for quite awhile now so I decided to share what I use. Yes, all of products shown are from Kiehl's. I do not and have never worked for Kiehl's. I sadly used all my own $$$ to buy all this stuff. I am just a huge fan of their skincare line and what their products have done for my skin. My skin has never looked better! Thanks Kiehl's!
My skin type is normal to dry and changes with the seasons. In the fall and winter my skin tends to be a lot drier, while in the summer I have combination skin (T-Zone). Taking care of skin has become a top priority for me!
**Each name of the product will link to the Kiehl's website so you can check out the product!
**All product information under each product is from Kiehl's website
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
- I use this every single night to clean my face & take my makeup off
- Our Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser is a quick-lathering cleansing foam that thoroughly removes impurities and visibly reduces excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving skin looking more balanced. With Imperata Cylindrica Root and Lemon Fruit Extracts, our non-stripping, sulfate-free formula leaves skin clean and refreshed without over-drying. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free.
- Kiehl's Abyssine Cream
- I use this moisturizer in the colder months as it is a richer texture
•Anti-wrinkle defense cream to help reduce the signs of aging and protect skin from external damage.
•Abyssine, a survival molecule which thrives under the extreme conditions in hydrothermal ocean vents, helps soothe and protect skin.
•Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while defending skin from free radical damage.
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
- I use this moisturizer in the warmer months because it is very light
- Our Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is a non-oily, quickly absorbed hydrator that visibly reduces the appearance of oil and leaves skin looking and feeling more balanced. The oil-free gel cream works synergistically with skin’s natural lipids to visibly reduce excess oil on skin’s surface. It is non-greasy, and retains essential moisture in skin for a healthier, re-balanced skin barrier and a smoother, fresher appearance. With Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Antarcticine, and Cucumber Fruit Extract, this unique preparation helps skin retain moisture and protect it from arid conditions. The unique gel cream texture is instantly absorbed leaving a dry feel. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free.
- Kiehl's Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate
- I use this usually 1x either day or night to fade my acne scars.
- The line eraser with 10.5% Vitamin C. As potent as Retinol without the sensitivity.
•Formulated with a 10.5% Pure Vitamin C, Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is clinically-demonstrated to improve overall skin texture, tone and radiance while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
•Superior results over Retinol at 8 weeks on skin texture, tone and lines and wrinkles.
•Gives your skin a triple boost by stimulating collagen production, providing anti-oxidant protection and exfoliating skin to reveal healthier-looking skin.
•Use both day and night under your ideal moisturizer.
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner
- I use this every night after washing my face to make sure all makeup is gone
- Our Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner is formulated to visibly reduce excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving it instantly fresh and healthy looking. Made with Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and Antarcticine to soothe and hydrate skin, our non-drying alcohol-free formula gently removes any remaining residue, dirt and oil without stripping skin of vital moisture. PH-balanced, and tested for safety and gentleness. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free.
- Kiehl's Milk Honey & Almond Scrub
- I use this before self tanning my face & neck
- Our rich scrub treatment provides a very gentle, moisturizing, deep pore-cleansing effect for all, including dry or sensitive skin types.
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye
- I use this before bedtime under my eyes. It is one of the only eye creams that does not irritate or make my eyes water
- The ideal companion to the highly successful Midnight Recovery Concentrate, this restorative concentrate of essential oils and botanicals improves the youthful appearance around the eye. Infused with the same natural ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate, as well as Butcher’s Broom, this night treatment leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished. Midnight Recovery Eye’s non-migrating cream texture is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area.
• Diminishes the appearance of fine lines
• Reduces puffiness
• Reduces dark under-eye circles
• No parabens, fragrance, mineral oil or silicones.
Have you ever tried Kiehl's skincare line?
Thanks for reading,